CADSoftTools Online Converter Transforms PDF Files to DWG for Free
Posted OnNovember 18, 2015 by Geeta Priya
CADSoftTools has released Free Online PDF to DWG Converter, a web-based service for easy and efficient conversion of drawings.
As everybody knows the PDF file format is quite difficult to edit. However, this problem can be solved by converting a PDF file to editable formats. CADSoftTools Converter enables users to convert PDF to DWG that is one of the main CAD formats supported by the overwhelming majority of products. The significant advantages of this converter are the following:
- texts contained in the PDF files after conversion remain texts in the DWG files;
- conversion of Unicode characters (including Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters);
- the style of text remains the same;
- almost exact correspondence to the original file - arrangement of entities, color, etc.;
- absence of watermarks that make further work with files difficult.
Thus the online service provides high-quality conversion that requires minimal effort and time.
The service is available via the following link http://cadsofttools.com/pdf-to-dwg-online/.
Company website: http://cadsofttools.com/
Converter page: http://cadsofttools.com/pdf-to-dwg-online/
Existing since 2000, CADSoftTools is a developer of CAD-related software products. Their products include ready-made applications, libraries for developers and plug-ins for third-party applications. Today CADSoftTools has clients all over the world and cooperates with such well-known companies as Samsung, LG, Hitachi and Boeing.